• 2003 Established Youth Against Drug Abuse (YADA)
• 2004 Obtained Section 18(a) status.
• 2005 YADA launched series of events over the next 3 years
• 2008 Launched the Choose Life Campaign Awareness campaign, focusing on Awareness, education and equipping of secondary high-school, in association with DOE, Provincial Government, SAPS and SANCA West.
• 2013 conceptualised U4V campaign in January launch ed in July.
Uniting National Media, Local Communities , Civil-, Private and Religious organizations to Unite 4 viCtory with a single-minded purpose to rise toward a higher level of healthy living; thus allowing “Health” to be each ones high, and not illicit or legal drugs.”
As subsidiary of YADA we operate under Youth Against Drug Abuse as a registered Public Benefits Organization with South African Revenue Services. Our registration number is 930021156 inclusive of Section 18 (a) exemption and NPO Status.